Text a Realtor

If you have any questions, just shoot me a text message.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Roads to be fixed in South Point Subdivision in Denham Springs??

Good Question, I'd say. 

Southpoint street woes
David Normand | The News
This is a good read especially for folks that moved in this neighborhood within the past 5+ years.
The road will be repaired, then the repair job would be extremely bad to start with, then they will
do a minor repair. I can't tell you how many times I have had my front end or wheels aligned and
I'm guessing it's because of the poor road condition. As the article states this has brought the value
of homes way down from where they should be. It's shameful it's taking this long to get this done.
Check out this link below from the Livingston Parish News to get the full story.

http://livingstonparishnews.com/news/article_1d96b1d0-137c-11e3-b409-0019bb2963f4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment